The information contained on these website pages (this “Site”) is communicated and issued by Beringea LLP (details below) in accordance with the following terms and conditions. By accessing any part of this Site, you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions please do not continue to access this Site.
Beringea LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Beringea LLP’s FCA Firm Reference Number is 496358.
Beringea LLP is a limited liability partnership register in England and Wales with registered number OC342919 whose registered office address is 39 Earlham Street, London, WC2H 9LT.
We do not provide advice to investors. The information which appears on our Site is for information purposes only and does not constitute specific investment, tax, legal or other advice. We recommend that any potential investors should seek specialist independent tax and financial advice before investing in any of our products.
Intended Audience and Purpose of Information
The information contained within this Site does not constitute an offer to invest or an invitation to apply for securities:
- in any jurisdiction where such offer or invitation is unlawful; or
- in which the person making such offer or invitation is not qualified to do so; or
- to whom it is unlawful to make such offer or invitation.
You should note that investment in ProVen Estate Planning Service should only be made on the basis of reading all applicable documentation (including the Brochure, the Investor Agreement, the Custodian Terms and Conditions and the Application Form).
Investments accessed through the ProVen Estate Planning Service are made into private companies, which are not as liquid or easy to value as other investments. As a result, these are deemed to carry a higher risk than many other types of investment.
- Investments should be considered as long-term
- The value of your investment may go down as well as up
- Tax reliefs cannot be guaranteed and are subject to your personal circumstances to any changes over time to the tax regime
More details about risk can be found in the Brochure for the ProVen Estate Planning Service, which you can find in the key documents section of the website at [link] . It is important that you read these before deciding whether the service is right for your needs. If you are unsure whether the ProVen Estate Planning Service is right for you given your personal circumstances, you should seek advice from a financial adviser.
Reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this site is correct and up-to-date. However, since some of the information has been sourced from third parties and certain data may not have been updated, we make no representation or warranty of any kind regarding the information on this site.
You should therefore be aware that certain information may be out of date, incomplete or incorrect and therefore should be independently verified or verified directly with us before taking any action in reliance on it.
Exclusion of Liability
- Where the site contains links to another website and other data, these links are provided for your information only. We accept no liability for any information or content in them and may have not control over them.
- No recommendation, commentary or other information contained on this site should be considered to be advice on which you should place reliance.
- Beringea LLP and its members and employees shall have no liability for any costs, losses, damages and expenses of any kind, including any loss of profit or economic loss and any consequential loss of any kind, incurred or suffered by you or any third party arising out of or in connection with the access to or use of, or linking to other Sites from, this Site or reliance on any information contained on this Site.
- Furthermore, we are not liable as a result of any loss or damage sustained through our website being subject to third party cyber/computer attack or hacking which may affect your equipment and/or data or other assets or proprietary material due to your use of our site or downloading any material from our site.
Nothing in these Term and Conditions shall either:
- limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of Beringea LLP, its employees or associates; or
- exclude or restrict any duty or liability that Beringea LLP may have under the regulatory system (as defined in the glossary to FCA’s Handbook of Rules and Guidance) and which may not be excluded or restricted thereunder.
Intellectual Property Rights
The contents of this Site and all intellectual property rights in the Site are owned by Beringea LLP. You may not copy any part of our website without the prior written consent of Beringea LLP.
What are ‘Cookies’?
A cookie is a text file saved to your computer’s hard disk by a website so it can remember who you are. Cookies only record pages of a website that have been visited by your computer and the duration of the visit to those pages. These remain on your computer until you leave the website and allow you to carry information across pages of the website without having to re-enter information, for example when putting items into a shopping basket, or logging in to a site. Some cookies will stay on your computer after leaving the website. For a more detailed explanation, see the types of cookies below.
Also called a transient cookie, a cookie that is erased when you close the web browser. The session cookie is stored in temporary memory and is not retained after the browser is closed. Session cookies do not collect information from your computer. They typically will store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
Also called a permanent cookie, or a stored cookie, a cookie that is stored on your hard drive until it expires (persistent cookies are set with expiration dates) or until you delete the cookie. Persistent cookies are used to collect identifying information about the user, such as web surfing behavior or user preferences for a specific website.
This Site including these Terms and Conditions and all matters arising from or connected with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Some of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by specific provisions published elsewhere on the Site. We reserve the right to vary these terms from time to time by amending this page and you should check it from time to time to note any changes made.
If you have a complaint regarding Beringea LLP, please contact in the first instance:
Address: 39 Earlham Street, London, WC2H 9LT
Telephone: 020 7845 7820 or email us at email@example.com
Beringea LLP will endeavour to satisfy any complaint in an efficient and timely manner. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you may be entitled to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR.